Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cover of Depression Cookies Unveiled


It truly is hard for me to believe, but my book is mere weeks from being available. Here's a sneak peak at what it will look like. There are so many people that have journeyed with me to this end, and many of them are in Colorado. Rest assured... I will be back, books in hand and ready to make sure you all can get one. I promise to have dates back for that soon.
For my other friends and family, I promise to get copies in your hand as well. I don't have final pricing yet, but it'll be cheaper to buy them directly from me than to go onto Amazon.com, although it will be available there as well.
I'm thrilled, to say the least.


2 comments:

Dana & Keith Newbrough said...

So excited! Can I claim some meager credit for the cover?! I am so proud of you and Mama and happy for you.

Hartmann family said...

The cover looks really cool! Very excited for you and your mom, Tia.