Friday, March 2, 2012

Choosing Favorites and Hunger Games Excitement: Day 4 in the 30 Day Book Meme

For some Friday fun, I'm continuing my 30 Day Book Meme.

Day Four: Favorite Book of Your Favorite Series

I listed my favorite series for Day 3:

1. Lord of the Rings
2. Hunger Games
3. Outlander

I would never attempt to pick a favorite in the Lord of the Rings series. First, I read them as a teenager (I really want to read them again!). Second, I loved them all. And I've read the first four (or five. I admit I've lost count) of the Outlander, and they get progressively better.

In Hunger Games, I've only read the first two so far. Mockingjay is beside my bed taunting me, but I haven't been able to pick it up. I loved Hunger Games! As soon as I was done, I rushed into Catching Fire. It was a bit disappointing. I've found I need to take a break between books sometimes, especially if I love the first.

And I'm so excited for the Hunger Games movie!! Have you seen this...



What's your favorite book in a beloved series?

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Choosing a favorite book from a favorite series is REALLY tough. I'm still not entirely sure which Harry Potter book I love most...

Anyway, just wanted to come over and thank you for helping me post about the launch of my book tomorrow (since the comment you left on my blog didn't have an email address attached to it!)

Tia Bach said...

I agree. Usually if I want to read the series, I really enjoy it.

So excited for your book launch and wish you much success!