Saturday, October 29, 2011

Come Back to Me Launch and Blog Event

What's better than a great book recommendation? How about the book launch for a great book with many other books at just 99 cents. Not simply a launch, more like a book party!

I was fortunate enough to receive Melissa Foster's Come Back to Me in advance. My complete review is on GoodReads, but here's a sneak peek:

The ending is exhilarating and heartbreaking. We journey through Beau’s trek home and Tess coming to grips with reality to then be thrust into them finding their way back together. The results are not cookie cutter or expected. No simple running into his arms.

I thought that’s what I wanted, but Melissa Foster crafts such a fine story woven around people we can relate to and care about, that you trust where she takes you.
Come Back to Me officially launches Tuesday, November 1st. To celebrate, Melissa Foster has organized a great launch party. Please click on this icon for more information:

I know what I'll be doing November 1-3. There's nothing to lose. Trust me, Melissa Foster put this together with care, so the featured books will be worthwhile. Plus, did I mention all the books are 99 cents?!

A happy Saturday to all!

0 comments: