Sunday, December 14, 2014

Time for Books 2015 Review Team

I'm so excited to participate in Jo Michael's Time for Books 2015 Review Team. 

I do many reviews a year--a mixture of traditionally published and indie books. For this team, I will plan to read 21-40 INDIE books to share (HUNGRY level). Hopefully, I'll read even more.

If you'd like to join, check out these instructions from Jo Michaels blog:

Go to this page and follow the instructions to sign up. Every time you post a book review on your blog, enter it here and tweet about it with one of the hashtags on that page (#2015ReviewTeam or #Time4Books).

Also, if you want to find some great reads for the challenge, follow Jo's 12 Days of Review Requests event (running through 12/20/14) for some ideas. Her Day 7 post can be found here.

1 comments:

Jo Michaels said...

I so want to squeeeeeze you right now! Thank you for signing up to play, Tia! You rock. So much. WRITE ON!