Friday, December 30, 2011

Rereading Pleasures: Day Two in a 30 Day Book Meme

Continuing with my 30 Day Book Meme series, Day Two poses this question:

Day Two: A Book You've Read More Than Three Times

Easy. None. I love books, and my reading time is way too limited and precious to be rereading books. Even books I have loved, I haven't reread.

I would like to reread some of the classics, though. Too many amazing books are forced upon students who aren't interested or aren't ready, and it's a shame. I know there are some that would mean so much more to me now than they did then.

Still, I wouldn't want to read it three times.

Am I the only person who would rather read a new book, and hopefully find a new favorite, than to reread a book I've already loved and appreciated?

For those who love the classics, what classic would you want to reread?

Related post: Day One: The Best Book You Read Last Year

0 comments: